User Responsibilities and Requirements
- A user must fill out a dossier to gain access to MPF labs, cleanroom, and workspace.
- Our users are required to have up-to-date EH&S lab safety training and follow their safety protocols.
- If any chemicals are brought into the cleanroom or labs, it is required to label and sign it into the chemical inventory.
- Users are required to have training on each instrument they plan to use. Contact a superuser before using any machine you are unfamiliar with.
- It is required for users to gown up before entering the cleanroom for the integretity of the samples. No exceptions.
- Any issues with equipment should be reported immediately to the superuser, one of the cleanroom managers, or through the website.